Despite getting some decent catch-up sleep last night, I did not feel like going through a bunch of photos several times over today, so I opted instead to copy the rest of the poems to the InDesign documents I set up a little while back.
I did very little as far as actual layout is concerned, though I did leave some of the placeholders in place.
For now, with 49 image placeholders, I’m looking at 276 pages. That count will undoubtedly increase; how much depends on how I combine the visual components and the poems in each section.
That reminds me: I really must catch up on my scanning. I’ve got probably a couple dozen Polaroids going back to February that I have not yet scanned…
(28 April 2016)